Hard Reset LG F720K Stylus 2
How to factory reset LG F720K Stylus 2? How to wipe all data in LG F720K Stylus 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG F720K Stylus 2? How to restore defaults in LG F720K Stylus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F720K Stylus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG F720K Stylus 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning off the LG F720K Stylus 2 by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the LG Reset Mode pops up.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG F720K Stylus 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.