Hard Reset LG F720S Stylus 2
How to factory reset LG F720S Stylus 2? How to wipe all data in LG F720S Stylus 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG F720S Stylus 2? How to restore defaults in LG F720S Stylus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG F720S Stylus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG F720S Stylus 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down one more time the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG F720S Stylus 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.