Hard Reset LG Fortune 2
How to factory reset LG Fortune 2? How to wipe all data in LG Fortune 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG Fortune 2? How to restore defaults in LG Fortune 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Fortune 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Fortune 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by using the Power button.
- After that push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo pops up let go of the Power button, push Volume Down and click the Power key.
- When Factory data reset appears let go of all keys.
- Use Volume keys to select "Yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "Yes" and click the Power key.
- Well done! Through this option all data including photos, musics, etc. will be erased.
Hard Reset (LG Fortune 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.