Hard Reset LG Fortune M153
How to factory reset LG Fortune M153? How to wipe all data in LG Fortune M153? How to bypass screen lock in LG Fortune M153? How to restore defaults in LG Fortune M153?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Fortune M153. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Fortune M153 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.