Hard Reset LG G Flex2 AS995
How to factory reset LG G Flex2 AS995? How to wipe all data in LG G Flex2 AS995? How to bypass screen lock in LG G Flex2 AS995? How to restore defaults in LG G Flex2 AS995?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G Flex2 AS995. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your LG G Flex2 AS995 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 core will run faster.
- Firstly, you should switch off the device by using Power key.
- Now start holding Volume Down and Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the LG logo shows up, still hold down the Volume Down and then click the Power button once.
- In ths menu choose "Yes" then select "Yes" again by using Volume keys to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! You are performed Hard Reset operation.
Hard Reset (LG G Flex2 AS995)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.