Soft Reset LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE
If your LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE stuck or is frozen you perform the soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart on Android 5.1 Lollipop. As a result your LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE should reboot itself.
- Start by holding the Power button until you see menu on your screen.
- From this menu choose option Power Off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards switch on your device back by using Power key.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work