How to factory reset LG G Pad III 10.1"? How to wipe all data in LG G Pad III 10.1"? How to bypass screen lock in LG G Pad III 10.1"? How to restore defaults in LG G Pad III 10.1"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G Pad III 10.1". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG G Pad III 10.1" will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 core will run faster.
- Keep holding on the Power key for a while to switch off the tablet.
- Now start pushing Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If the LG logo appears on the screen let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and click the Power button.
- When the Factory Reset Mode shows up release keys.
- Two times select "Yes". In this menu navigate by using Volume keys and confirm with Power key.
- Good job! You are performed Hard Reset operation.
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video