Hard Reset LG G Pad X 8.0"
How to factory reset LG G Pad X 8.0"? How to wipe all data in LG G Pad X 8.0"? How to bypass screen lock in LG G Pad X 8.0"? How to restore defaults in LG G Pad X 8.0"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G Pad X 8.0". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG G Pad X 8.0" will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the tablet.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should releaee all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then press the Power key to continue the hard reset process or either of the Volume buttons to cancel.
- Afterwards use the Power key once more to confirm or one of the of the Volume buttons to quit.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG G Pad X 8.0")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.