Hard Reset LG G PAD X10.1
How to factory reset LG G PAD X10.1? How to wipe all data in LG G PAD X10.1? How to bypass screen lock in LG G PAD X10.1? How to restore defaults in LG G PAD X10.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G PAD X10.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G PAD X10.1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AB v2 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the tablet by using the Power button.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If the LG logo pops up release the Power key, keep holding on Volume Down and then push the Power key.
- When Factory data reset menu appears release all buttons.
- Now select "Yes" and "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
Hard Reset LG V490 G Pad - Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
LG V490 G Pad Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work