Hard Reset LG G Pro 2 F350S
How to factory reset LG G Pro 2 F350S? How to wipe all data in LG G Pro 2 F350S? How to bypass screen lock in LG G Pro 2 F350S? How to restore defaults in LG G Pro 2 F350S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G Pro 2 F350S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG G Pro 2 F350S will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Then confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Success! The factory reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG Magna - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.