Hard Reset LG G Watch W100
How to factory reset LG G Watch W100? How to wipe all data in LG G Watch W100? How to bypass screen lock in LG G Watch W100? How to restore defaults in LG G Watch W100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G Watch W100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android Wear settings. As a result your LG G Watch W100 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 APQ8026 core will run faster.
- In case you're locked out of your LG G Watch W100, you can factory reset your watch.
- To do so, start by pressing and holding the right-hand side button for a few seconds, until the watch restarts,
- When the LG logo appears, quickly slide on the screen from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.
- The watch will start in Fastboot Mode.
- Select Factory Reset and confirm your choice.
- The watch will now delete all data and factory reset.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work