Hard Reset LG G2 mini D620r
How to factory reset LG G2 mini D620r? How to wipe all data in LG G2 mini D620r? How to bypass screen lock in LG G2 mini D620r? How to restore defaults in LG G2 mini D620r?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G2 mini D620r. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G2 mini D620r will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8226 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
How to Delete All Data and Bypass Password in LG G2 mini D620r - Hard Reset - video
How to Factory Reset LG G2 mini D620r - Hard Reset in LG - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.