How to factory reset LG G3 AS985? How to wipe all data in LG G3 AS985? How to bypass screen lock in LG G3 AS985? How to restore defaults in LG G3 AS985?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G3 AS985. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG G3 AS985 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off your device.
- Secondly you should start pushing two keys: Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When you see LG logo let go of the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- When the Factory Data Reset shows up release all keys.
- Two time choose "Yes" by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm that.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been completed.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video