How to factory reset LG G3 AS990? How to wipe all data in LG G3 AS990? How to bypass screen lock in LG G3 AS990? How to restore defaults in LG G3 AS990?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G3 AS990. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG G3 AS990 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 core will run faster.
- Firstly, you should switch off the device by pushing Power key for a few seconds.
- In the seconds step keep holding on Volume Down and Power button together for a short while.
- If LG logo shows up release the Power key, still holding the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Release all keys when you see Factory Data Reset.
- Now you should select "Yes" two times by pressing Volume rockers to scroll down and Power button to confirm it.
- Well done! The Hard Reset operation will be finished for a short while.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video