How to factory reset LG G3 Beat? How to wipe all data in LG G3 Beat? How to bypass screen lock in LG G3 Beat? How to restore defaults in LG G3 Beat?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G3 Beat. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG G3 Beat will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3 - video
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone - video
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video
LG G3 BEAT Hard Format Canli Anlatim İnceleme - video