How to factory reset LG G3 s Dual? How to wipe all data in LG G3 s Dual? How to bypass screen lock in LG G3 s Dual? How to restore defaults in LG G3 s Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G3 s Dual. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG G3 s Dual will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3 - video
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone - video
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video