Hard Reset LG G3 s
How to factory reset LG G3 s? How to wipe all data in LG G3 s? How to bypass screen lock in LG G3 s? How to restore defaults in LG G3 s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G3 s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G3 s will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG G3 s)
Hard Reset Factory Reset LG G3 - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.