Hard Reset LG G3 (U.S. Cellular) US990
How to factory reset LG G3 (U.S. Cellular) US990? How to wipe all data in LG G3 (U.S. Cellular) US990? How to bypass screen lock in LG G3 (U.S. Cellular) US990? How to restore defaults in LG G3 (U.S. Cellular) US990?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G3 (U.S. Cellular) US990. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG G3 (U.S. Cellular) US990 will be as new and your Snapdragon 801 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the phone by holding Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and push two keys: Volume Down and Power button for a short while.
- When you see the LG logo, release the Power key, still pushing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Now you should be in Factory Data Reset. Navigate here by using Volume keys and confrim by pressing Power key.
- Select "Yes" and again choose "Yes" to begin the hard reset process.
- Great! You are performed Hard Reset operation.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.