How to factory reset LG G3 Vigor (Sprint) LS885? How to wipe all data in LG G3 Vigor (Sprint) LS885? How to bypass screen lock in LG G3 Vigor (Sprint) LS885? How to restore defaults in LG G3 Vigor (Sprint) LS885?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G3 Vigor (Sprint) LS885. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG G3 Vigor (Sprint) LS885 will be as new and your Snapdragon 801 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pushing Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a short while.
- When the LG logo shows up on the screen, let go of the Power key, still pressing the Volume Down and then click once more the Power button.
- Now Factory Data Reset should be on screen.
- By using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm choose "Yes" and then again "Yes".
- Good job! The Hard Reset operation will be completed for a short while.
How to Hard Reset LG D852 G3 - Delete All Data in LG G3 - video