Hard Reset LG G4 Beat
How to factory reset LG G4 Beat? How to wipe all data in LG G4 Beat? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 Beat? How to restore defaults in LG G4 Beat?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 Beat. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 Beat will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After a while you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.