Hard Reset LG G4 F500L
How to factory reset LG G4 F500L? How to wipe all data in LG G4 F500L? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 F500L? How to restore defaults in LG G4 F500L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 F500L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 F500L will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the LG G4 F500L by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the LG logo shows up release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG G4 F500L)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.