Hard Reset LG G4 H810 (AT&T)
How to factory reset LG G4 H810 (AT&T)? How to wipe all data in LG G4 H810 (AT&T)? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 H810 (AT&T)? How to restore defaults in LG G4 H810 (AT&T)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 H810 (AT&T). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 H810 (AT&T) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switch off the smartphone by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.