Hard Reset LG G4 H815P
How to factory reset LG G4 H815P? How to wipe all data in LG G4 H815P? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 H815P? How to restore defaults in LG G4 H815P?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 H815P. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 H815P will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while..
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG G4 H815P)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.