Hard Reset LG G4 H815T
How to factory reset LG G4 H815T? How to wipe all data in LG G4 H815T? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 H815T? How to restore defaults in LG G4 H815T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 H815T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 H815T will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the LG G4 H815T.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.