How to factory reset LG G4 H818? How to wipe all data in LG G4 H818? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 H818? How to restore defaults in LG G4 H818?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 H818. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 H818 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appers on the screen, release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video