How to reset network settings in LG G4 H818? How to restore default network configuration in Android 5.1 Lollipop? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in LG G4 H818?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 5.1 Lollipop and fix the network errors in LG G4 H818.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then select Main Menu and Settings.
- After that choose General at the top of the screen and Backup & Reset.
- Then you should select Network Settings Reset.
- Finally, you should select Reset Settings several times.
- Great! Network Settings on your LG G4 H818 have been reset!
How to Fix Network Settings in LG G4 - Reset Network Settings - video
LG G4c Reset Network Settings / Delete Saved WiFi Networks - video