How to factory reset LG G4 H818P? How to wipe all data in LG G4 H818P? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 H818P? How to restore defaults in LG G4 H818P?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 H818P. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 H818P will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After a while you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video