Hard Reset LG G4 US991 (US Cellular)
How to factory reset LG G4 US991 (US Cellular)? How to wipe all data in LG G4 US991 (US Cellular)? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 US991 (US Cellular)? How to restore defaults in LG G4 US991 (US Cellular)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 US991 (US Cellular). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 US991 (US Cellular) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8992 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- When the device is on you have to switch off it by pushing Power key for a short while.
- Secondly, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- If LG logo pops up, let go of the Power key, still press the Volume Down and then click once the Power button.
- Now Factory data reset should be on the screen your smartphone.
- Choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm it.
- Again select "Yes" by using the same keys as before.
- Good job! This process will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work