Hard Reset LG G4 (Verizon)
How to factory reset LG G4 (Verizon)? How to wipe all data in LG G4 (Verizon)? How to bypass screen lock in LG G4 (Verizon)? How to restore defaults in LG G4 (Verizon)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G4 (Verizon). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG G4 (Verizon) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that press and push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if you see LG logo, keep holding the Volume Down and after 3 seconds push the Power key again.
- If you see Factory data reset let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work