How to factory reset LG G5 F700L? How to wipe all data in LG G5 F700L? How to bypass screen lock in LG G5 F700L? How to restore defaults in LG G5 F700L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G5 F700L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG G5 F700L will be as new and your Snapdragon 820 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding down the Power key.
- After that, press and hold the following combination of keys: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key for a moment when the LG logo is pops up.
- You have to keep holding the Volume Down and after about two seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- You active your device without any password or a pattern protection.
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Factory Reset LG G5 (Wipe All Data) - video
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Remove Pattern Lock in LG G5 - video