Hard Reset LG G5 H850
How to factory reset LG G5 H850? How to wipe all data in LG G5 H850? How to bypass screen lock in LG G5 H850? How to restore defaults in LG G5 H850?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G5 H850. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG G5 H850 will be as new and your Snapdragon 820 core will run faster.
- At first switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG G5 H850)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.