Hard Reset LG G5 Lite H848
How to factory reset LG G5 Lite H848? How to wipe all data in LG G5 Lite H848? How to bypass screen lock in LG G5 Lite H848? How to restore defaults in LG G5 Lite H848?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G5 Lite H848. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG G5 Lite H848 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Down + Power key together for a few moments.
- If LG logo pops up let go of the Power key, still press the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power key.
- Let go of all buttons when Factory Data Reset appears on the screen.
- Now choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Again select "Yes" by using same buttons as before.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.