How to factory reset LG G5 VS987 (Verizon)? How to wipe all data in LG G5 VS987 (Verizon)? How to bypass screen lock in LG G5 VS987 (Verizon)? How to restore defaults in LG G5 VS987 (Verizon)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G5 VS987 (Verizon). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG G5 VS987 (Verizon) will be as new and your Snapdragon 820 core will run faster.
- At first you should switch off the device by pressing Power button for a short while.
- Now keep holding on the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is shows up let go of the Power key, still press the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- Release keys when you see Factory Data Reset on the screen.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume rockers and the Power button to confirm. Select "Yes" two times to begin the process.
- Excellent! The Hard Reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Hard Reset LG G4 - Android factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Factory Reset LG G5 (Wipe All Data) - video
Hard Reset LG G5 - How to Remove Pattern Lock in LG G5 - video