Hard Reset LG G6 H870
How to factory reset LG G6 H870? How to wipe all data in LG G6 H870? How to bypass screen lock in LG G6 H870? How to restore defaults in LG G6 H870?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G6 H870. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG G6 H870 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Qualcomm MSM8996 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the LG G6 hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys..
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6 without any password protection.
Hard Reset (LG G6 H870)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.