How to factory reset LG G6 H872 (T-Mobile)? How to wipe all data in LG G6 H872 (T-Mobile)? How to bypass screen lock in LG G6 H872 (T-Mobile)? How to restore defaults in LG G6 H872 (T-Mobile)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G6 H872 (T-Mobile). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG G6 H872 (T-Mobile) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Qualcomm MSM8996 core will run faster.
- In the first step press the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- Now keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When LG logo pops up release the Power button, hold down the Volume button and push once more the Power key.
- Let go of these keys if you see Factory data reset on the screen your device.
- Here select "Yes" two times. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset LG G6 H870 - Delete Data / Restore LG G6 - video
LG G6 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Keys Reset - video