How to factory reset LG G6 LS993 (Sprint)? How to wipe all data in LG G6 LS993 (Sprint)? How to bypass screen lock in LG G6 LS993 (Sprint)? How to restore defaults in LG G6 LS993 (Sprint)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G6 LS993 (Sprint). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG G6 LS993 (Sprint) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Qualcomm MSM8996 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- If you see LG logo let go of the Power key, hold down the Volume key and press once more the Power button.
- Release all keys when Factory data reset pops up on the screen.
- In this menu choose "Yes" two times by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
How to Factory Reset LG G6 H870 - Delete Data / Restore LG G6 - video
LG G6 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Keys Reset - video