Hard Reset LG G6+
How to factory reset LG G6+? How to wipe all data in LG G6+? How to bypass screen lock in LG G6+? How to restore defaults in LG G6+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G6+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG G6+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, turn off the LG G6+ by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- You have to wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.You can actvie your LG G6+ without any password protection.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.