How to factory reset LG G6 US997? How to wipe all data in LG G6 US997? How to bypass screen lock in LG G6 US997? How to restore defaults in LG G6 US997?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G6 US997. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG G6 US997 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Qualcomm MSM8996 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- When LG logo pops up release the Power key, still push the Volume button and press the Power key.
- Let go of all keys if you see Factory data reset on the screen.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset LG G6 H870 - Delete Data / Restore LG G6 - video
LG G6 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Keys Reset - video