How to factory reset LG G6? How to wipe all data in LG G6? How to bypass screen lock in LG G6? How to restore defaults in LG G6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG G6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- If you see LG logo let go of the Power button, hold down the Volume Down key and push once more the Power key.
- When Factory data reset appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset LG G6 H870 - Delete Data / Restore LG G6 - video
LG G6 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Keys Reset - video