How to factory reset LG G7 Fit? How to wipe all data in LG G7 Fit? How to bypass screen lock in LG G7 Fit? How to restore defaults in LG G7 Fit?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G7 Fit. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your LG G7 Fit will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If the LG logo pops up, release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- Release all buttons when you see Factory data reset.
- Now select "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset LG G7 ThinQ - Wipe Data / Reset Phone |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset LG G7 ThinQ - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video