Hard Reset LG G7+ ThinQ
How to factory reset LG G7+ ThinQ? How to wipe all data in LG G7+ ThinQ? How to bypass screen lock in LG G7+ ThinQ? How to restore defaults in LG G7+ ThinQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G7+ ThinQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG G7+ ThinQ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the LG logo pops up, release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- Release held buttons when you see Factory data reset.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "Yes" and confirm with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset LG G7 ThinQ - Wipe Data / Reset Phone |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work