Hard Reset LG G7 ThinQ
How to factory reset LG G7 ThinQ? How to wipe all data in LG G7 ThinQ? How to bypass screen lock in LG G7 ThinQ? How to restore defaults in LG G7 ThinQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G7 ThinQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your LG G7 ThinQ will be as new and your Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the LG logo appears, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- Let go of all keys when Factory data reset appears.
- In this mode choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (LG G7 ThinQ)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.