Hard Reset LG G7 ThinQ
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the LG logo appears, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- Let go of all keys when Factory data reset appears.
- In this mode choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset LG G6 H870 - Delete Data / Restore LG G6
LG G6 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Keys Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.