Hard Reset LG G8 ThinQ
How to factory reset LG G8 ThinQ? How to wipe all data in LG G8 ThinQ? How to bypass screen lock in LG G8 ThinQ? How to restore defaults in LG G8 ThinQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G8 ThinQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG G8 ThinQ will be as new and your Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the LG logo appears release the Power button, do not let go of Volume Down and push the Power button once more.
- When Factory data reset appears release all buttons.
- Finally select "Yes" two times by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Excellent! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don't forget to security your smartphone.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.