Hard Reset LG G8s ThinQ
How to factory reset LG G8s ThinQ? How to wipe all data in LG G8s ThinQ? How to bypass screen lock in LG G8s ThinQ? How to restore defaults in LG G8s ThinQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG G8s ThinQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your LG G8s ThinQ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo pops up release the Power button, push Volume Down and click the Power key once more.
- If Factory data reset appears release all buttons.
- In this mode choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select Yes. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Great! Your device is without any passwords needed to unlock it.