Hard Reset LG GD510 Hopper
How to factory reset LG GD510 Hopper? How to wipe all data in LG GD510 Hopper? How to bypass screen lock in LG GD510 Hopper? How to restore defaults in LG GD510 Hopper?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG GD510 Hopper. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your LG GD510 Hopper will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on your device using Power button.
- Then go to Main menu > Settings > System tab > Clear storage.
- Enter password in both password fields. (Default password is 1234)
- Now whole operation needs to be confirmed.
- Handset should reboot, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! u can work on your phone now.
Hard Reset (LG GD510 Hopper)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.