Hard Reset LG Gx2
How to factory reset LG Gx2? How to wipe all data in LG Gx2? How to bypass screen lock in LG Gx2? How to restore defaults in LG Gx2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Gx2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG Gx2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, release the Power key, still press the Volume Down and then push the Power button.
- Release all keys when Factory data reset appears.
- Now choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (LG Gx2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.