Soft Reset LG GX500
If your LG GX500 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your LG GX500 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Start by opening back case of the device.
- Remove battery from device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.
- Done, Softreset was just performed and cell phone is ready to work on.
Soft Reset (LG GX500)