Hard Reset LG H443 Escape 2
How to factory reset LG H443 Escape 2? How to wipe all data in LG H443 Escape 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG H443 Escape 2? How to restore defaults in LG H443 Escape 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H443 Escape 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H443 Escape 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, use the Power key.
- The hold down the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.