Hard Reset LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE
How to factory reset LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE? How to wipe all data in LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE? How to restore defaults in LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off your cell phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG H520Y Magna 4G LTE)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.